Monday, December 28, 2009

Moving House

Hi Every-one,
Well, the house is all packed and the car is over full thanks to all the quilting things I just had to take with me. My hubby Rod did a great job of making it all fit and still leave room for Jimmy my mini poodle.
We arrived at my sisters place in Mooroopna, (12 kms from Shepparton for those who are wondering) Victoria. We are having a 10 day holiday here before pushing on to Brisbane, Queensland, we leave on the 5th January but our house won't be ready until the 27th.
Hence all the quilting stuff I just had to take with us, I hate not having anything to do.
We have spent the last few days catching up on our sleep as well as family, those afternoon nana naps have really come in handy.
Well that's it for now
Jan

No comments:

Post a Comment